Spanish Works provides interpreting and marketing in Spanish for businesses that want to communicate across cultures. Whether you are a small business owner wanting to increase your client base by marketing to the Hispanic community (30% in Providence according to the 2000 Census) or a lawyer needing to present a certified translation in court, Spanish Works is here for you. Let us help you improve your business by communicating across cultures with accuracy.
Why choose Spanish Works? You will receive:
- Accurate and precise translations with correct shades of meaning and register
- Certified and notarized translations
- Specialized Education:
- Master's Degree in Spanish Literature and Linguistics
- Passed 2 national interpreting exams: NCSC’s legal interpreter test and CMI’s medical interpreting written test
- 56 hours of interpreting and translation coursework
- Experience working for law firms, respected medical clinics, and small businesses
- Urban Greens Food Co-Op
- Providence After School Alliance (PASA)
- Rhode Island Free Clinic
- Pelletier Marshall & Clark, LLC
- Hartley, Rowe & Fowler, P.C.
- Tisinger Vance, P.C.